Friday, December 10, 2010

My Morning Fridge


What's in my fridge this morning? Milk, hot sauce, mirin, soy sauce, leftover pasta and chicken, eggs, Kraft parmesan cheese, a huge Kirkland bag of dried blueberries...nothing too exciting. My freezer shows a little promise. I have some chicken thigh bones I'm going to make soup with sometime today. I also have one solitary blob of frozen dough I may use tonight to make accompanying pizza.

PS- This is my contribution to this week's Show Me Japan Vol. 1 Issue 4. Click over to their website to see what others are posting about Japan this week.

4 comments:

2cats said...

blueberries? What are these blueberries that I see? Kirkland means Costco, no? Lucky, lucky you!

kirsten said...

Unfortunately, there's no Costco near me although supposedly Hiroshima is on the future locations list. My local grocery store sometimes carries random Costco items: currently there are blueberries, hot chocolate, pasta, and an assortment of chocolates. Costco? Man, I wish. :)

Yoshi said...

Haha, I like your entry. You ARE definitely showing real Japan. I drink low fat milk, too. Oh I gotta check if my milk is expired...
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.
Yoshi

kirsten said...

There's nothing more real than the inside of my fridge. :)