Saturday, September 25, 2010

Burger You? Burger Me!


Burgers that are truly worthy of my attention are difficult to come by. In 'N Outs are okay. The lamb & beef burgers at Odyssea Bistro Bar in Pristina, Kosovo are fantastic, but not exactly in the neighborhood. The Bridgetender Tavern and Grill in Tahoe City used to be a good stop for a burger, but I was so sorely disappointed by the meagre patty and the expense from the last time I went, I haven't gone back. Today, however, ...today I found a winning and worthy burger at Burger Me in Truckee. Everything about that burger was goo-ooo-ood. Plus, the bathrooms were clean and there was a large water bowl for visiting dogs set next to the outdoor seating. A burger place where I can eat with Skeena? Sold!

Now that God Burger in Hiroshima has renovated & reopened, I have (hopefully not too) high expectations for that place. Of course, I won't need a dog watering station, but I am curious if their burgers live up to the name.

No comments: