Sunday, November 18, 2007

Podcasts that Keep Me Sane

A friend of mine sent me the following link to an article on Kosovo posted by BBC's From Our Own Correspondent:

Kosovo's long-lasting legacy of war

I download the podcast whenever a new one is available, and that leads me to this:

K's favorite podcasts

This American Life
The Splendid Table
Excess Baggage
All Songs Considered
JapanesePod101.com
Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me
From Our Own Correspondent

There are a few others I listen to, but the abovementioned are ones I like the best. If you have any suggestions for podcasts you think I'd like to hear, please let me know. I'm always up for finding new things to listen to. I also like NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday, especially the puzzle segment with Will Shortz (and I've already figured out the answer to this week's puzzle), but I'm able to listen to that on my tv.

No comments: