Saturday, January 15, 2011

Grey & Snowy Morning


I left for yoga class earlier than normal this morning so I could wander around and take pictures of Hiroshima covered with a slight dusting of snow. I thought it all would have melted by early afternoon, but I was wrong. Currently, it's snowing lightly. Everything has a fine covering of the stuff, but not much is accumulating. I'm hoping that tomorrow's commute won't be too icy. The walk from the station to my university has a few slopes that could prove problematic.


This is my third and last entry for this weekend's Show Me Japan. Show the duo over a Budget Trouble who put it on some love by visiting their site to see what other folk in Japan are up to!

4 comments:

2cats said...

It was snowing here too. And there's more snow in the forecast... booo...

Yoshi said...

Love the contrasty image and the composition!

Clarissa said...

Greetings from Fukushima Ken,Kirsten!Really would love to visit Hiroshima for some time, I bet it's such a nice place^_^

Have a nice day!

kirsten said...

Hi Clarissa! Thanks for the comments. You should come & visit Hiroshima (don't mind me, I'm completely biases). It's a great city. If you come, I'd love to take you out for a coffee. Lemme know! :)