Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reindeer K


Today I had a Christmas party with my last class before the winter break. I had told them that if they wanted a Christmas party that they needed to organize it. All-in-all, the kids did a good job. We played a few games and had a "snack party." For the snack portion of the party, I handed out the cookies I spent all day making yesterday (oatmeal cookies & iced espresso walnut shortbread cut into star and tree shapes). The students seemed pretty plussed (who am I kidding....they loved their cookie packs). The above picture is from the charades game we played. I had to get into being-a-reindeer mode and spent a small amount of time prancing around the classroom making reindeer sounds.

Interested in what other folk are doing in Japan over the Christmas weekend? Click over to Show Me Japan Vol. 1 Issue 6 to find out.

3 comments:

2cats said...

LOL! Kirsten the reindeer! But why am I laughing? I did that last week myself!
Have a safe trip back to the US!

Yoshi said...

What a cute drawing!
Have a wonderful Holidays and Merry Christmas to you, your friends, and your family.
Yoshi

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what a reindeer sounds like. That's a real poser for charades.