Saturday, December 18, 2010

One-Day Weekend


It's Sunday and I have to work today. While I tried to make the most of yesterday, having a one-day weekend just doesn't quite cut it. I really can't complain, though. Thursday is a holiday (Emporer's birthday) and I'm leaving for the US on Saturday evening. To be honest, I'm rather looking forward to having another 40-hour Christmas Day. When else do I get to eat a bowl of pie? (Don't be fooled by the December 26th date on that post...blogger doesn't allow for me to have multiple date stamps at one time and since my blog is set to Japan time, the date stamp is 17 hours ahead of where I am when I'm posting from the US...confused? Yeah, I hear you.) Not only will I be able to eat a bowl of pie on Christmas day, but I'll be able to rub Skeena's belly. Maybe even at the same time! Now that's a 40-hour day worth living.
PS- Don't forget to check out the Show Me Japan folks!

2 comments:

2cats said...

I had to work yesterday, so it's also a one-day weekend for me. Not fun :(

Yoshi said...

Skeena is so lovely! Please have a safe and pleasant trip to the U.S.