Friday, December 17, 2010

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday


A few moments ago, the sun briefly peeked out, but I think the remainder of the day is going to be a grey and dreary one. I'm debating whether I should curl up and read a book all day or head out to wander around the city. Perhaps the best decision for the time being is for me to make myself breakfast and a big cup of coffee. I have to work tomorrow, so I need to make the most of my truncated weekend. Oatmeal & French toast seems like a good way to start.

I submitted this post for this week's Show Me Japan Vol. 1 Issue 5 (because sometimes Japan is all about me not knowing what to do with a Saturday and not about shrines and cherry blossoms and the kids in Yoyogi Park). If you're interested in what other folk in Japan are doing & blogging about this weekend, click over to the Show Me website.

2 comments:

Yoshi said...

Well captured. You did not miss the sunlight. I could see buildings exposed by sunlight although the sky is covered with clouds.
It sounds like you have a great breakfast! Yum yum.
Please have a pleasant day.
Yoshi

2cats said...

And sometimes it's about French toast. Speaking of, where's them pictures of your French toast, hmmmm? :-)