Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sushi Ro Part 2


I went back to Sushi Ro today for lunch. I think they might be having opening pains. After I was seated (thank you random little old lady for advocating for me!), the computer ordering system at my table went down. It came back up after a few minutes, though. Then there was a small debacle when someone's chawamushi (warm egg custard) somehow got tipped over on its way out of the kitchen on the conveyor belt. Someone came running after it immediately to clean it up. To tell the truth, I'm not sure why my number was never called. Depending on the seating option one chooses (table, counter, or either), that can cause the numbers to be called non-sequentially, but I don't think that was the case because I chose the "either" option. Regardless, I had a good and inexpensive sushi lunch. I'm very glad Sushi Ro has come to Hiroshima!

No comments: