Tuesday, August 26, 2008

K's Short Summer

Man...it's already the end of August. Labor Day weekend is just around the corner. I am not going to be in the US much longer. In less than three weeks I'll be on my way back to Kosovo. My suitcases are mostly packed, and I think I've purchased everything I need to purchase (clothes, hot chocolate, floss...essential items). I'm hoping to keep my checked luggage to three bags each (just) under 50 lbs (at $127 for the third bag, I don't want to expand my baggage count). That and I've already sent three boxes stuffed full of books and DVDs that should be waiting for me when I arrive. I'm beginning to schedule all the last minute things I need to do: haircut, sushi, Ophir Creek, & Neko Case. I'm also trying to get everything together for a 10-day trip to Ketchikan & Seattle. Phew. Upon my return to Kosovo, the only thing I'm going to want to do is sit on the couch and watch tv. And drink hot chocolate. And floss my teeth.

No comments: