Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Walk Through the Prizren Suburbs

Some photos from yesterday's afternoon stroll around Prizren:
I really like the shape of these cars.
Is Afro a name?
The entrance to someone's home.

A wall I wanted to photograph.


An abandoned building.


Walking into the Prizren suburbs where the roads are gravel and muddy.

Mount Pashtruk.


Pigeons.


I was trying to capture a reflection of the clouds.


I like the color of this vehicle.






My walk started out sunny enough, but after this last photo, it started spitting and then pouring. Luckily I had a dry bag with me for the camera, so I didn't have to worry about it getting wet. However, I was in a t-shirt and khakis and I just got muddy and wet. The rain had stopped by the time I made it back to my apartment (of course). It's been humid and sticky and the rain felt good. It's still a touch cool this morning and it looks like it might rain again.

1 comment:

Dzeniferka said...

Awesome pictures! I just peeked in your blog once again and was so happy to see things from your perspective. Enjoy spring in Kosovo!