Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hi, Mom!

After a great trip to DC for a week of orientation before I head off to Kosovo, I am glad to be home for a little bit longer (3 more weeks). The best thing about being in DC was actually having the chance to spend time with my mom, who was in town for a training session. We managed to meet up twice: once for dinner in Pentagon City and once for paella at a Spanish restaurant (her first paella). It was nice to see her.

I'm currently in the process of adding more links to my "Kosovo Links" section in the right-hand margin. The Southeast European Times looks like a good news link, and the Prizren In Your Pocket guide gives a bit of information about the town. I'll continue to compile links I think are worthwhile, so if you're interested in Prizren or Kosovo or what my life there might be like, peruse the list from time-to-time.

No comments: